Become A Certified
The A.C.W.A. Combatives program takes a progressive modern approach to self-defense, dealing with real conflict and violence in today’s urban environment. We are looking for openmided individuals who want to learn, challenge their limits, and help others do that same. If that’s you, we should talk!
Certified A.C.W.A. Combatives Instructors enjoy the following benefits:
- Teach a cutting edge combative system
- Help others get home safe
- Comprehensive training curriculum
- Make a great income helping others
- Teach seminars in places where others cannot
- Low startup costs
- Ongoing support & instructor material updates
- NO POLITICS, NO MICROMANAGEMENT, NO HIDDEN FEES
Our comprehensive training curriculum includes:
- Awareness training
- Understanding the psychology of violence
- Verbal and physical conflict de-escalation
- Hand-to-hand Combatives
- Counter grappling
- Escapes and counters from real street attacks
- Gun, knife, stick, etc. use and disarms
- Blade defense and offense
- Take-downs and control techniques
- Urban and improvised weapons training
- Mental & physical stress training
- Scenario based drills for the office, school, home, car, bed, desk, etc.
Next Event Sept 16/17 2023:
OK WHAT’S NEXT?
Follow these 3 easy steps:
STEP 1: Fill out form on the top left side of the screen and click SUBMIT. We only take so many candidates each year, in order to keep the quality high so we are particular who we work with. One of our team will give you a call you after you submit your form to answer any questions you might have and find out if we are good fit. Tell us anything you want us to know about you, why your interested, etc. NOTE: We do not accept everyone so let us know about your goals, passions and why you want to join the A.C.W.A. Family of Instructors.
STEP 2: We will take your information and if your accepted, you’ll register for a training date and receive your information package. We send instructor guides, training outlines, and a vast array of business materials to get you going fast. This way you will be working on the materials and learning from the moment you are accepted into the program.
STEP 3: Training day, show up, work hard and amazing things will result.
IS CERTIFICATION GUARANTEED?
Absolutely not! Paper is just paper unless you have the skills and teaching ability to back it up. Yes you will get your “Instructor in training” license after the two days, but with it you also assume the responsibility to train to this level and beyond. We will test you when you return for your next level to assure you have the skills and understanding necessary to move to the next phase.
Yes you can make a great income from teaching self-defense, but that’s just one aspect of it. Ultimately it’s about helping others and serving. It’s about helping people achieve levels of confidence and real world ability that they never dreamed possible. It’s about doing something that your called to do.