HOW CERTAIN ARE YOU?
How certain are you that your staff knows how to spot, avoid, and report any of the following:
- Spear Phishing & Vishing (65% of the organizations in the U.S. experienced a successful phishing attack in 2019.)
- Malware, Ransomware, Trogans
- Impersonation Attacks online and in person!
- How many people realize how dangerous the name of your dumpster vendor can be in the hands of a social engineering attack?
- How many people know not to accept UBS drives from others?
- How many people know what to do if they do identify an attack?
IF YOU’RE NOT 100% CERTAIN about any of the above, GIVE US A CALL. We will come in and educate your team about these threats and prevent issues BEFORE they happen. A simple seminar could save your company millions of dollars.
TRAINING IS ESSENTIAL
Teaching you to avoid social engineering threats is much like teaching a student self defense. When a student initially joins our physical self-defense program, most are clean slates, they know nothing. Now, jump forward and with training, they start to be able to deflect and at times destroy whats tying to hurt them. They learn PREVENTION!
Because of the training, they begin to have the ability to identify what an attack looks like and know what to do to respond to that threat! This is what we will bring to your teams as well, but in terms of data and cyber security!
“You’ll learn how to identify threats and respond to them appropriately!”